Real-estate tycoon asks $71 million for 207-foot superyacht – Business Insider
- Real-estate mogul Nick Candy’s superyacht, 11.11, has hit the market for $71 million.
- The 207-foot yacht sports room for 14 guests, several bars, multiple dining areas, a spa, and a pool.
- Candy is looking to upgrade to a larger boat, he told Bloomberg.
- The selling dealer, Y.CO, also has the yacht listed for charter for roughly $770,000 per week.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Nick Candy, a British real-estate mogul, is parting ways with his 207-foot superyacht, but it’s not because he needs the money or because he’s moved on to other hobbies. It’s because the ship is simply too small.
“I want to build a bigger yacht,” Candy said. “Later in life, people contract their lives; at this age, I’m still expanding.”
Apparently, six bedrooms, multiple decks, pool areas, a nursery, a full-blown spa, and several bars isn’t quite enough for the businessman. But Candy’s extremely high standards aren’t terribly surprising, given that he made his fortune selling some of the priciest and most extravagant real estate imaginable.
Take a closer look at 11.11 and all of its amenities below.